Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Should automatic billing fail to occur for any reason, WorkComposer Inc will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Information We Collect and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. WorkComposer desktop application optionally collects screenshots, application and website names visited during the tracking, and keyboard and mouse activity levels during the time when the tracking is active.
- Email Address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
4. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
5. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, and to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
6. Tracking and Cookies
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
7. Use of Data
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
8. Retention of Data
9. Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
10. Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, WorkComposer may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
11. Legal Requirements
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of WorkComposer Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
12. Security of Data
WorkComposer agrees to use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of any Service or Customer Data. This includes encrypting all communication sent and received between users and the services with SSL and HTTPS. All data is further backed up regularly to a separate, isolated location. We have strict policy and technical access controls that prohibit internal access to Service or Customer Data except in rare circumstances such as when you report an issue or when the system is not working as designed. In such a case, a core set of engineers can access users accounts to help troubleshoot and resolve issues. However, the company will have no responsibility for errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond the company’s control.
13. Do Not Track Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
14. Your Rights
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you.
15. Service Providers
We may eventually employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. For example, we use Stripe, a PCI Level 1 Certified payment processor, for credit card processing which means we never directly handle your payment details. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
18. Links to Other Sites
19. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
21. Contact Us