DOWNLOAD WORKCOMPOSER TODAY
Time Tracking App
(64 bit and 32 bit)
To successfully install the application, you have to download it first. Click on the Windows sign to start the download.
1. As you have downloaded the application, you can double-click the downloaded file to run the installation.
2. An installation window show on your screen, which will provide you with brief instructions. You can move forward by clicking Next.
3. To end the installation process, click on the finish button, which will appear at the bottom of the final window, ensuring your installation has been completed.
4. Now, WorkComposer will open and require a sign in. To use the application, you have to be a registered user. After the sign in, you may start your work with WorkComposer by identifying specific tasks, starting and finishing your
To successfully install the application, you have to download it first. Click on the Linux sign to start the download.
1. For WorkComposer to function properly, you will need the QT5 library installed on your computer. Open the terminal and type:
1.1 For Ubuntu 20 (X11) and lower as well as other Debian family: “sudo apt install qt5-default”
1.2 For Ubuntu 21 and up:
1.2.1 “sudo apt install qtbase5-dev”
1.2.2 “sudo apt install fuse”
1.2.3 You need to switch to Xorg as Wayland is not supported. Please see the instructions on how to switch from Wayland to Xorg in few simple steps
1.3 For Fedora/Redhat family: “sudo yum install qt5-qtbase-devel”
2. Right-click on the downloaded file in the file manager and click Properties
3. Choose the Permissions tab and check the field that says Allow executing file as a program.
4. Open the file to start the WorkComposer app.
To successfully install the application, you have to download it first. Click on the Mac OS X sign to start the download.
1. As you have downloaded the application, you can double-click on the downloaded file to open the installation image.
2. Drag and drop the WorkComposer application into your Applications folder from the image window.
3. Lastly, WorkComposer will require a sign in. To use the application, you have to be a registered user. After the sign in, you may start your work with WorkComposer by identifying specific tasks, starting and finishing your work, taking some breaks, etc
$2.99/user per month, billed annually
Sign up now to start the Free 7-day trial with unlimited users!
We promise to provide
bullet-proof security to all
Let's get you
Have you been oblivious to all this? Don't worry, the
user interface at WorkComposer is purposefully
designed to be obvious. All you need is a
dedication to upgrade and enhance the overall